Times change. Never faster, perhaps, than the last decade as Google became an action word in our everyday language and marketing pivoted from traditional to digital.
Even our simplest decisions today are preceded by an online search: what movie to see, let alone whose product to buy or which cause to support. (According to Accenture’s most recent State of B2B Procurement Study, 94% of buyers conduct online research before deciding on a purchase.)
Consequently, a website is essential. But more importantly, a successful website has to be rich and dynamic – the hub of your organization’s marketing footprint.
Content marketing services
Content is the yeast in this recipe. It’s fresh, search-optimized website copy, regular blog articles on timely and relevant topics, white papers/case studies/reports that position your organization as a leader, which will
- Increase website traffic
- Improve search results performance for search terms other than your own organization’s name (“non-branded keywords”), i.e. bringing visitors beyond those who are already familiar with your brand
- Enhance brand awareness
- Increase brand authority
- Increase brand exposure around select timing/events
My content | business writing and editing services* include all of the following:
- Website copy
- Blog articles
- White papers/case studies/reports
- Social media posts
- Press releases
- Award nominations
* In most cases, you almost certainly already have materials that can be repurposed for use in a strategic content marketing plan (i.e., editing them into a blog article or series of blog topics, presentations, news releases or reports for external distribution. We will determine that in an audit of your organization’s existing content assets, as mentioned below, and incorporate them into your customized, optimized, content marketing calendar.
Other related services I offer:
- Audit/s of your organization’s existing content and social media assets
- Social media profile review/recommendations
- Social media strategy
- Social media account management
- Content marketing planning, including
- Research on search activity (“keywords”) and “influencers” in your field
- Search engine results page (SERP) and search engine optimization (SEO) analyses
- Competitive research
- Email marketing management
- Customer survey/s
For nonprofits, specifically:
- Grant writing: Research and writing letters of intent, applications, proposals
- Earned media: Utilizing publicity and social media to organically grow your exposure
- Social media management
- Content for newsletters/enewsletters and annual reports
- Media contact management: Maintaining press lists, making calls to reporters to pitch stories, etc.
With an integrated approach, all of these kinds of pieces of content can drive traffic back to your website and create greater awareness and prestige for your brand or organization.
If these sound like services that could help your efforts, please get in touch and let’s start the kind of conversation that’ll help me put your ideas in the best light and enhance both reach and impact based on your specific situation and goals!
You can hire me by the day, by the project, or on retainer for a specified period of time.